I am a third year PhD student at CIS, LMU Munich under supervision of
Prof. Hinrich Schütze,
working on applications of Deep Learning
in Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Before coming to Germany, I did my M.Sc at Sharif University of Technology and my B.Sc at University of Tehran, both in Tehran, Iran.
My main research interests are represenation learning, text-based knowledge base completion, distributional semantics, deep learning and its applications in natural language understanding. (my cv).
News and Activities:
- Dec 2016: Two long papers are accepted for EACL2017.
- Nov 2016: Co-organizing a workshop on "Subword and Caracter LEvel Models in NLP (SCLeM)" at EMNLP 2017.
- Oct 2016: Starting my three months research internship at Intuit Inc. in Mountain view, California.
- May 2016: One long paper is accepted for ACL2016.
- Oct 2015: Creating the website for Meaning in Context (MIC) symposium in LMU Munich.
- Jul 2015: One long paper is accepted for EMNLP2015.
- Mar 2014: Presenting a poster in Google Natural Language Understanding (NLU) workshop. (poster)